Acceptance Of This Agreement
Your access to and use of this website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes to Website, Software, and Services
Lions Eye Productions, LLC reserves the right to;
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Lions Eye Productions, LLC shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- change, remove, or discontinue any software, service, or promotion (including but not limited to any previsions, parts thereof, licensing, pricing) as advertised on this website at any time without notice and you confirm that Lions Eye Productions, LLC shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- change or discontinue any promotional discount vouchers or coupon codes at anytime with notice and you confirm that Lions Eye Productions, LLC shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Website’s
The Website may include links to third party website’s that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other website’s is not an endorsement of such website’s and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to ‘Lions Eye Productions LLC’ or its licensors. This website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website).’Lions Eye Productions, LLC’ and the Lions Eye Productions, LLC Logo are trade marks which belong to ‘Lions Eye Productions, LLC’ and they may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from ‘Lions Eye Produtions, LLC’.For these purposes “Intellectual Property Rights” includes the following (wherever and when ever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
Limitation Of Liability
The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Lions Eye Productions, LLC will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. Lions Eye Productions, LLC makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Lions Eye Productions, LLC for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Lions Eye Productions, LLC or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Lions Eye Productions, LLC and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Lions Eye Productions, LLC arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable Law and Dispute
This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Philadelphia County Pennsylvania whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you to be Pennsylvania.
Headings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Lions Eye Productions, LLC web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lions Eye Productions, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.Lions Eye Productions, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.Lions Eye Productions, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lions Eye Productions, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lions Eye Productions, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The owner of this website is required by the FTC to inform you that there is a financial relationship between the owner and some of the products or services it reviews, recommends, or promotes.
1. Material Affiliation: Please assume that any time a product or service is mentioned on this site, the owner may be compensated. Any recommendations made by the owner of the site for any product or service have been made in good faith, based on either the owner’s own use of the product, or based on the merit of the product in public opinion.
2. Partiality Statement: Because the owner of this website may be paid, a bias for those products may exist. Every effort has been made to ensure that all reviews are accurate and true, but some bias can be assumed simply because of the material relationship between the owner and the companies involved.
3. Compensation: The owner of this website may receive monetary compensation for the links on this website. If you purchase a product that you find on this site, the owner may be paid a commission, for example.
This disclosure has been made to let you know that any link you may find on this website should be assumed to have some financial benefit for the owner of this website. While this may not always be true, it should be assumed that it is.